Emmet County Iowa Prescription Discount Card
Introducing the Emmet County Prescription Discount Card. FREE to County Residents!
Americans are paying more for prescription drugs than ever before. Without prescription coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price. With the Emmet County Prescription Discount Card, free to county residents, you can save money on many of your prescription purchases!
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription drugs, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription drugs your existing plan does not cover.
Everyone is eligible! – No income requirements! – No age requirements! – Unlimited use for the whole family!
The Emmet County Prescription Discount Card is:
- Valuable! Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 3-month supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy. There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient! Over 57,000 participating retail pharmacies nationwide, Estherville Drug, Hy-Vee Pharmacy and Kasson Drug, are right here in the county!
- EASY: Simply present your card, provided to you in a joint effort of your local county government and the National Association ofCounties (NACo), at a retail participating pharmacy and save an average of 20% on your prescription drugs. Finding a pharmacy is easy; 8 out of 10 pharmacies nationwide accept your discount card. No enrollment form, no membership fee, one card. Immediate use.
- NO LIMITS: You and your family may use your prescription discount card any time your prescription is not covered by insurance. There are no restrictions and no limits on how many times you may use your card.
- EXTRA SAVINGS: As part of this program you will also be eligible for higher discounts on select medications, as well as high-tech and injectable drugs. For details of these programs and our mail service program, which offers an average savings of 50% on a 3-month supply of select medications, call toll free 877-321-2652 or visit the website.
- This plan is not insurance. Savings are only available at participating pharmacies. Savings may vary by drug. The program administrator may obtain manufacturer rebates and other fees based on your prescription drug purchases. These rebates and fees may be retained by the program administrator or shared with you and/or your pharmacy. By using this card, you agree to participate in our program in which a pharmacist may discuss safe, effective alternative drugs that could provide you with additional savings. Prescription claims through this program will not be eligible for reimbursement through a state Medicaid program.